Friday, October 17, 2008

Over the river and through the woods to....

O'Bannon State Park I go. Time for a family "camping" trip this weekend. Why do I say "camping"? Well, because the RV that we stay in is only slightly smaller than my house. Or so it seems. It's pretty much all of the luxuries of home, except that it's on wheels. My parents have already headed West with Ragan, their dog, and will hoefully have dinner ready when I get there. I had to come home to get my "stuff" and the brownies. Homemade ones. My house smelled so good last night. Anyway, Mom & I will shop in Corydon tomorrow for a while, and I will head home on Sunday. Time for another round of animal-sitting, this time two Beagles for my friend Jennifer. Maybe some pictures to post on Sunday night. Enjoy the weekend everyone!

No comments: