Friday, October 3, 2008

So Christmas is right around the corner

And it's only the first week in October. I realized that I'd been selfishly making things for myself most of the year and that I'd best get myself in gear if I'm going to get holiday crafting finished in time for gifts THIS year. My problem is that I can never settle on just one thing to work on at a time. Right now I've got... four. I think. Plus a baby afghan, but that doesn't need to be finished until February. A few things are already knit and just waiting to be felted. One is an entrelac bag for me, made out of SWS. Mom knitted up a Bubble Bag with the same brand of yarn and I was really surprised at how quickly -- and thickly -- it felts. Mine will be a real unknown since the stitches are going every-which-way. Plus, the pattern was off the top of my head -- loosely based on a baby hat. So, it's time to get off of the computer and go knit!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi!

I've tagged you on my blog - so it's you're turn to share 7 things (some random, some weird) about yourself. It's fun!
http://nobleknits.blogspot.com/