Thursday, October 16, 2008

Seven Things About Me...

Turns out that I've been tagged to share seven things about myself by the NobleKnits blog... So, here goes!
1. I recently took a class in blacksmithing (and I'm anxiously waiting getting to do it again).
2. I have approximately 150 model horses packed up in boxes -- they used to be my "dolls".
3. I have a terrible time concentrating on one project at a time -- whether for fun or work!
4. I learned how to drive teams of draft horses while working at the Kentucky Horse Park.
5. I have lived in Louisville, Kentucky my entire life and have never attended the Kentucky Derby.
6. I can spend hours wandering home improvement stores and never buy anything.
7. I get to learn how to spin my own yarn in January.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are some cool facts about you! Thanks for sharing. Have a great day!